This Air Fryer Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast Recipe is made with crispy bacon, warming spices and perfect for the chicken lover. This is such an easy recipe with simple ingredients and comes together so quickly, I guarantee your whole family will love it.
I absolutely love air fryer chicken recipes. They are always such an easy meal with little to no cooking time.
Dinnertime is always such a hectic time in my house. It just always seems like it’s crazy busy and especially if I haven’t planned out dinner well.
If you’re looking for a delicious dinner for busy weeknights, look no further. This delicious recipe comes together with two main ingredients and spices.
I don’t know what it is about chicken but it’s never been my favorite. The only way I typically enjoy it is if it’s chicken tenders, or coating it in wet batter and air frying it into a chicken strip.
However this scrumptious recipe may have changed this for me. I’m not sure if it’s because of the piece of bacon (and who doesn’t love bacon), but this is such a great way to eat chicken.
Table of Contents
INGREDIENTS FOR BACON-WRAPPED CHICKEN
You will need the following ingredients listed below to make the juicy chicken breast (the exact measurements and full recipe are in the recipe card at the bottom of the post):
- Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- Slices Of Bacon – I prefer thick-cut bacon for this recipe but any type of bacon strip will do.
- Garlic Powder
- Salt & Pepper
- Optional – if you want even more flavor you could add cayenne pepper, brown sugar, or dipping sauce such as barbecue sauce or honey mustard.
HOW TO MAKE AIR FRYER BACON WRAPPED CHICKEN
Preheat air fryer to 400F, then spray it with nonstick cooking spray.
Mix all the seasonings together in a small bowl and set aside.
Pound each piece of chicken slightly so they are even in thickness. Then dry both sides of the raw chicken with paper towels and rub with the seasoning.
Wrap each chicken breast with 3 pieces of bacon. Ensure you keep the ends of the bacon on the bottom of the chicken breast.
Place the chicken pieces in the air fryer basket in a single layer. Air fry for 15 minutes then check the internal temperature of the chicken using a meat thermometer.
Air fryer for another 10 minutes or until the internal temperature has reached 165 degrees F.
Let cool for 3-5 minutes then serve with your favorite sides such as green beans, asparagus spears, or any other type of veggie. You can also serve with a dipping sauce such as bbq sauce or honey mustard.
WHAT SHOULD I SERVE WITH THIS AIR FRYER CHICKEN BREAST RECIPE?
Any other type of vegetable will work beautifully as a side dish. You can also serve this with your favorite dipping sauce to make it taste even better.
HOW DO I STORE THE LEFTOVER JUICY CHICKEN BITES?
Store any of the leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. The best way to reheat it is in the air fryer once you’re ready to eat it.
Air fry it for 5 minutes at 375F until it’s heated through.
This is seriously one of my favorite recipes and I hope that this becomes a family favorite in your household as well too! It’s an easy way to to whip up the perfect dish while saving time in the kitchen!
Other Delicious Savoury Meals You May Want To Try!
- KFC Style Popcorn Chicken (Vegan)
- Taco Bell Crunch Wrap Supreme
- Low Carb Broccoli Cheese Soup Recipe (Better Than Quiznos)
- Viral TikTok Salmon Rice Bowl With Seaweed
- The Best Vegan Buffalo Cauliflower Wings (Gluten Free, Healthy)
- 2 chicken breasts, boneless skinless
- 6 pieces bacon
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- salt & pepper
- Preheat air fryer to 400F, then spray basket with non stick cooking spray.
- Mix all the seasonings together in a small bowl and set aside.
- Pound each piece of chicken slightly so they're even in thickness. Then dry both sides of the raw chicken with paper towel and rub with the seasoning.
- Wrap each chicken breast with 3 pieces of bacon. Ensure you keep the ends of the bacon on the bottom of the chicken breast.
- Place the chicken in the air fryer basket in a single layer. Air fry for 15 minutes then check the internal temperature using a meat thermometer.
- Air fry for another 10 minutes or until the internal temperature has reached 165F.
- Let cool then serve with your favorite sides. I have linked some delicious options in this blog post!
Serving Size:1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 368Total Fat: 17gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 136mgSodium: 819mgCarbohydrates: 2gFiber: 1gSugar: 0gProtein: 49g
The nutrition information provided is calculated based on industry-standard software and should be used as a general guide only. The information may vary depending on ingredient substitutions, cooking techniques, and individual serving sizes. It is the responsibility of the reader to ensure the accuracy and appropriateness of the nutritional information provided. Always consult a qualified healthcare provider for personalized medical or nutritional advice.
I love to bake, cook, exercise, and document all of the above. Nutrition is not low fat. It is not low calorie. It’s not feeling deprived or being hungry all the time. It’s nourishing your body with real, whole foods so that you are consistently satisfied and energized to live your life to the fullest! Read more…