The flavor of this Cookie Butter Latte Recipe is truly unique and unparalleled. The sweetness of the cookie butter blends perfectly with the rich and bold flavor of the espresso shots, creating a smooth and creamy coffee that’s both satisfying and indulgent, and will give you that extra caffeine kick.
Coffee has been a staple beverage for millions of people all around the world for centuries. Whether it’s for a morning pick-me-up, a midday break, or an evening wind-down, coffee is the perfect drink to soothe the senses and provide an energy boost.
In recent years, however, coffee lovers have been experimenting with new flavors and ingredients to make their favorite drink even more delicious. One of the most popular new additions to the coffee world is the cookie butter latte.
So, what is a cookie butter latte? Simply put, it’s a latte that’s made with cookie butter and lotus biscoff cookies instead of regular syrups.
Cookie butter is a spread made from crushed cookies, sugar, and other ingredients like cinnamon, nutmeg, and vanilla. It’s creamy, sweet, and has a rich cookie flavor that’s sure to satisfy any sweet tooth.
When combined with the smooth and creamy texture of a latte, the result is a delightful and indulgent coffee experience with cookie butter flavor.
INGREDIENTS FOR THE COOKIE BUTTER LATTE RECIPE
You will need the following ingredients listed below to make this delicious drink (the exact measurements and full recipe are in the recipe card at the bottom of this post):
- Biscoff spread – trader joe’s cookie butter works well or you can purchase off Amazon.
- Milk of choice – oat milk, almond milk, soy milk, cashew milk, whole milk, etc.
- Hot coffee – espresso coffee, shots of espresso or instant espresso all work.
- Brown sugar – or brown sugar substitute.
- Vanilla extract
- Optional – whipped cream, speculoos cookies, dash of cinnamon, or a caramel drizzle.
HOW TO MAKE THE BISCOFF COOKIE BUTTER LATTE
To make a cookie butter latte, start by brewing a shot of your favorite espresso. While it’s brewing, heat milk in a saucepan or a milk frother.
Once the milk is hot and frothy, add a generous amount of cookie butter to the bottom of a large mug. Pour the hot milk over the cookie butter and then add the shot of espresso.
Stir well to mix the cookie butter and milk together. If desired, top the latte with some whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon or cocoa powder.
CAN I MAKE THIS INTO AN ICED BISCOFF LATTE?
This is actually a Starbucks secret menu drink that started on TikTok. This is made with a few pumps of brown sugar syrup, chai tea concentrate, oat milk and ice.
Alternatively, you can make it with cold brew coffee and ice instead of espresso from an espresso machine. And following all the same ingredients listed in the recipe card below.
The combination of the sweet and creamy cookie butter with the smooth and frothy milk makes for a truly decadent treat. Whether you’re looking for a morning pick-me-up or an after-dinner dessert, a cookie butter latte is the perfect way to satisfy your sweet tooth while getting your caffeine fix.
One of the great things about a cookie butter latte is how easy it is to make. With just a few simple ingredients, you can enjoy this delicious coffee drink right in the comfort of your own home.
Whether you prefer to make your own espresso or use a single-serve coffee machine, the process of making a cookie butter latte is quick and straightforward. Plus, with so many different brands of cookie butter available, you can experiment with different flavors to find your perfect match.
In conclusion, if you’re looking for a new and delicious way to enjoy your coffee, a cookie butter latte is the perfect choice. Whether you’re a fan of traditional coffee drinks or you’re always looking to try something new, this delicious treat is sure to satisfy your taste buds.
So why not give it a try and see for yourself why a cookie butter latte is quickly becoming one of the most popular coffee drinks on the market!
WANT SOME FUN DRINK & FOOD IDEAS? CHECK THESE OUT!
- Copycat Starbucks Chai Tea Latte
- Homemade Air Fryer Steak Fries
- Vegan Gluten Free Protein Bars With Dark Chocolate
- Quick Low Carb Tortilla Pizza Recipe
- The Best Gluten Free Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins
- 1 shot espresso, or 1/2 cup hot coffee
- 1 cup almond milk, or milk of choice
- 1 tbsp cookie butter, melted
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract, can substitute brown sugar & vanilla extract with 1 tbsp vanilla syrup or sugar free vanilla syrup
- To make a cookie butter latte, start by brewing a shot of your favorite espresso. While it’s brewing, heat milk in a saucepan or a milk frother.
- Once the milk is hot and frothy, add a generous amount of cookie butter to the bottom of a large mug. Pour the hot milk over the cookie butter and then add the brown sugar and vanilla extract. Mix using a hand held frother or a blender to mix everything together. Then add your shot of espresso.
- If desired, top the latte with some whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon or cocoa powder.
Serving Size:1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 458Total Fat: 14gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 20mgSodium: 172mgCarbohydrates: 72gFiber: 1gSugar: 67gProtein: 10g
The nutrition information provided is calculated based on industry-standard software and should be used as a general guide only. The information may vary depending on ingredient substitutions, cooking techniques, and individual serving sizes. It is the responsibility of the reader to ensure the accuracy and appropriateness of the nutritional information provided. Always consult a qualified healthcare provider for personalized medical or nutritional advice.
I love to bake, cook, exercise, and document all of the above. Nutrition is not low fat. It is not low calorie. It’s not feeling deprived or being hungry all the time. It’s nourishing your body with real, whole foods so that you are consistently satisfied and energized to live your life to the fullest! Read more…