These Well Done Hamburgers In The Air Fryer are a great way to have dinner on the table with very little cook time. These delicious hamburgers are a great option for a quick meal during the week or to meal prep for lunches with minimal effort.
Juicy burgers with french fries has to be one of those most dynamic duos ever. Delicious burgers with all your favorite toppings and your favorite seasonings are just next level.
These are a perfect meal for any night of the week for the whole family. They are made with simple ingredients and come together in a couple of minutes.
Time to forget frozen burgers and say hello to juicy air fryer burgers.
Table of Contents
INGREDIENTS FOR THE JUICY AIR FRYER HAMBURGERS
You will need the following ingredients listed below to make the flavorful burger patties (the exact measurements and full recipe are in the recipe card at the bottom of the post):
- Lean ground beef – I prefer an 80 lean/20 fat ratio for the juiciest burgers.
- Sea salt & black pepper
- Garlic powder
- Onion powder
- Barbecue sauce – adds a smokey flavor and gives it a real burger taste.
- Ketchup – adds some sweetness and flavor to the patties.
- Worcestershire sauce – Adds a deep beefy, smoky flavor.
- Whole egg – this binds all of the ingredients together without drying it.
- Optional for serving – hamburger buns, cheese slices, fresh lettuce, fresh tomatoes, red onion, caramelized onions, etc.
HOW TO MAKE THE AIR FRYER HAMBURGER RECIPE
In a large bowl combine the fresh ground beef, salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, bbq sauce, ketchup and Worcestershire sauce. Mix well.
Form into 4 balls and press into equal size patties. Preheat your air fryer to 375 degrees F and add the burger patties in a single layer at the bottom of your air fryer basket. Depending on the size of your air fryer you may have to cook in two batches.
Cook for 6 minutes then flip them over and cook for an additional 4-5 minutes. The internal temperature of the beef should be 160F (you can use a meat thermometer to check).
Add a slice of cheese to each patty and cook for an additional minute. Serve with hamburger buns or lettuce wraps.
WHY ARE THESE THE BEST AIR FRYER BURGERS?
- They have a rich, meaty taste
- It makes the most juicy hamburgers
- The cooking time is very minimal since we’re using the air fryer
- Lower in fat and calories as the air fryer uses hot air instead of excess oil to cook the tasty burger
- Very easy to make with simple steps
- You can add spices of your choice based on personal preference
HOW TO STORE THE AIR FRYER HAMBURGER PATTIES
You can store these air-fried burgers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
You can also freeze the patties before they are cooked in a freezer-safe bag for up to 3 months. Allow it to thaw overnight in refrigerator before cooking.
CAN YOU BAKE THESE IN THE OVEN?
When you bake hamburger patties in the oven you need to use high heat so the exterior crust forms.
Preheat your oven to 450 degrees F and place a baking sheet in the oven so it gets hot like a griddle. Then add the patties to the pan once it’s hot.
If you’re making thick patties, bake for 5-6 minutes a side and if you’re making thinner patties, bake for 3 minutes a side.
Other Delicious Savoury Meals You May Want To Try!
- Jalapeno Popper Stuffed Spaghetti Squash
- KFC Style Popcorn Chicken (Vegan)
- Juicy Air Fryer Turkey Burgers (Healthy & Easy)
- Taco Bell Crunch Wrap Supreme
- Viral TikTok Salmon Rice Bowl With Seaweed
- The Best Vegan Buffalo Cauliflower Wings (Gluten Free, Healthy)
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 2 tbsp barbecue sauce
- 2 tbsp ketchup
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- In a large bowl combine the fresh ground beef, salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, bbq sauce, ketchup and Worcestershire sauce. Mix well.
- Form into 4 balls and press into equal size patties. Preheat your air fryer to 375 degrees F and add the burger patties in a single layer at the bottom of your air fryer basket. Depending on the size of your air fryer you may have to cook in two batches.
- Cook for 6 minutes then flip them over and cook for an additional 4-5 minutes. The internal temperature of the beef should be 160F (you can use a meat thermometer to check).
- Add a slice of cheese to each patty and cook for an additional minute. Serve with hamburger buns or lettuce wraps.
Serving Size:1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 288Total Fat: 14gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 101mgSodium: 568mgCarbohydrates: 7gFiber: 0gSugar: 5gProtein: 33g
The nutrition information provided is calculated based on industry-standard software and should be used as a general guide only. The information may vary depending on ingredient substitutions, cooking techniques, and individual serving sizes. It is the responsibility of the reader to ensure the accuracy and appropriateness of the nutritional information provided. Always consult a qualified healthcare provider for personalized medical or nutritional advice.
I love to bake, cook, exercise, and document all of the above. Nutrition is not low fat. It is not low calorie. It’s not feeling deprived or being hungry all the time. It’s nourishing your body with real, whole foods so that you are consistently satisfied and energized to live your life to the fullest! Read more…