This Easy Christmas Sugar Cookie Fudge Recipe is the perfect dessert for the holiday season. Made with sugar cookie mix, white chocolate chips, and sweetened condensed milk, it’s sure to be a fan favorite on your Christmas cookie trays.
Who doesn’t love sugar cookies? Like seriously, they are always one of my go-to’s around Christmas time.
Another one of my favorites is white chocolate fudge, so I thought why not combine the two to make a Christmas sugar cookie fudge recipe.
If you love easy recipes with simple ingredients you should also try my 30 Easy Christmas Cookie Recipes With Few Ingredients and my Sugar Free Sugar Cookies.
I’ve had some delicious fudge in my lifetime, however there is just something special about this one. Not to mention it’s such an easy fudge recipe.
It’s 5 ingredients cooked over low heat, all tossed into a square pan, and refrigerated till it’s set. You don’t need a candy thermometer, a double boiler, or any special equipment.
Share this recipe with friends and family and make it whenever you get a craving for it because I’m sure you will! It’s also the perfect edible gift to share this holiday season or even on valentine’s day.
Table of Contents
INGREDIENTS FOR THE CHRISTMAS COOKIE FUDGE RECIPE
You will need the following ingredients listed below to make this Christmas cookie fudge recipe (the exact measurements, step by step instructions and full recipe are in the printable recipe card at the bottom of the post):
- Sweetened Condensed Milk – this will help the fudge form into it’s creamy delicious consistency. It will also give the fudge a little bit more sweetness.
- White Chocolate Chips – if you prefer a classic chocolate fudge recipe you could opt for semi-sweet chocolate chips or milk chocolate and remove the sugar cookie mix.
- Unsalted Butter – you can opt for vegan butter to reduce the overall dairy in this recipe if you choose. I do recommend choosing a high quality butter.
- Sugar Cookie Mix – this really gives it the sugar cookie flavor. I used Betty Crocker.
- Holiday Sprinkles – can use red and green sprinkles if you prefer. Any sort of festive sprinkles will work.
HOW TO MAKE THIS DELICIOUS SUGAR COOKIE FUDGE
Line a 8 x 8 baking dish with parchment paper or wax paper. Spray a small amount of nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
In a medium size pot or medium saucepan, add the condensed milk. Heat over low-medium heat until the milk becomes thinner and warm.
Stir in the white chocolate chips and butter until melted. Then add in the sugar cookie mix, batter will be thick and gooey.
Once batter is smooth, stir in Christmas sprinkles of your choice.
Pour the fudge mixture into the lined baking pan and add extra sprinkles on top of the fudge. Refrigerate for minimum of 3 hours, preferably overnight.
Using a sharp knife, slice into 16 or 25 pieces and enjoy!
TIPS FOR MAKING THE PERFECT SUGAR COOKIE FUDGE
For best results, it’s important that you prepare your baking pan correctly. When you are mixing up the fudge mixture, it will get thick and harder to deal with as it sits.
Preparing the baking pan ahead of time is crucial. It’s also important to use non-stick spray to reduce anything sticking to the pan.
The last way to get the perfect creamy fudge is to ensure it chills in the refrigerator for the correct amount of time. Pulling it out to early won’t allow this no bake recipe to set properly.
You can store your sugar cookie Christmas fudge recipe two ways. The first is in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 4 days.
The second way is in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
FREEZING THE CHRISTMAS FUDGE RECIPE
If you want to make the homemade fudge ahead of time, you can freeze in a freezer bag or plastic wrap for up to 3 months. When you’re ready to serve, pull out and leave at room temperature to thaw out.
DOES IT MATTER WHICH TYPE OF SPRINKLES I USE IN THIS EASY HOLIDAY FUDGE RECIPE?
One of my favorite things about this recipe is you can make it customizable to any holiday. It’s the perfect sweet treat over the Christmas holidays with red and green sprinkles.
For valentine’s day you could use red and white sprinkles or heart shaped sprinkles.
For a birthday party you could even add pieces of cookie dough to make a cookie dough fudge recipe.
Adding peanut butter and milk chocolate would make a delicious minimal ingredient peanut butter fudge recipe.
All you need is a few basic ingredients, and you can swap a few out here and there to make the ultimate fudge recipes.
HOW LONG DOES THE FUDGE NEED TO SET BEFORE CUTTING?
The Christmas sugar cookie fudge needs to set for a few hours in the refrigerator or at room temperature, depending on the recipe. It’s best to follow the specific instructions in your chosen recipe for the recommended setting time.
ARE THESE SUITABLE TO BRING TO COOKIE EXCHANGES?
Yes, absolutely! The festive colors and incredible taste make them perfect for cookie exchanges or as a great edible gift.
This festive fudge recipe is also amazing to bring to a Christmas party. I promise you it will be everyone’s new favorite holiday treat!
Other Easy Holiday Sweets You May Like
- Soft and Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Christmas Chocolate Peppermint Truffles
- Heart Shaped Jam Thumbprint Cookies
- Vegan & Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Double Chocolate Peppermint Christmas Cookies
- Gluten Free Vegan Peanut Butter Cookies
- Melted Snowman Christmas Sugar Cookies
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk, 300ml
- 2 1/2 cups white chocolate chips
- 3 tbsp butter
- 1 1/4 cup sugar cookie mix
- Line a 8x8 baking pan with parchment paper. Spray a small amount of non stick cooking spray and set aside.
- In a medium size pot, add the condensed milk. Heat over low-medium heat until the milk becomes thinner and warm. Stir in the white chocolate chips and butter until melted. Then add in the sugar cookie mix, batter will be thick and gooey.
- Once batter is smooth, stir in sprinkles of your choice.
- Pour the mixture into the lined baking pan and add extra sprinkles on top. Refrigerate for minimum of 3 hours, preferably overnight. Slice into 16 or 25 pieces and enjoy!
Serving Size:1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 209Total Fat: 11gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 16mgSodium: 87mgCarbohydrates: 26gFiber: 0gSugar: 23gProtein: 3g
The nutrition information provided is calculated based on industry-standard software and should be used as a general guide only. The information may vary depending on ingredient substitutions, cooking techniques, and individual serving sizes. It is the responsibility of the reader to ensure the accuracy and appropriateness of the nutritional information provided. Always consult a qualified healthcare provider for personalized medical or nutritional advice.
I love to bake, cook, exercise, and document all of the above. Nutrition is not low fat. It is not low calorie. It’s not feeling deprived or being hungry all the time. It’s nourishing your body with real, whole foods so that you are consistently satisfied and energized to live your life to the fullest! Read more…