Table of Contents
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THESE AIR FRYER VEGGIE BURGERS
- 2 Beyond meat burgers
- Preheat your air fryer to 375°F.
- If your Beyond Meat burgers are frozen, there's no need to thaw them. Place the burgers in a single layer in the air fryer basket. If you're cooking multiple burgers, make sure they aren't overlapping.
- Place the air fryer basket in the preheated air fryer and cook the Beyond Meat burgers for 14-16 minutes, flipping half way through.
- If the burgers are thawed, cook for 9-12 minutes.
- Keep an eye on the burgers as cooking times may vary depending on the size and thickness of the Beyond Meat patties. The burgers are done when they reach your desired level of crispiness and the internal temperature reaches at least 165°F (74°C).
- Once cooked to perfection, remove the Beyond Meat burgers from the air fryer. Serve them on your favorite buns with your preferred toppings, just like you would with traditional burgers.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 334Total Fat: 17gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 87mgSodium: 415mgCarbohydrates: 20gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 25g
The nutrition information provided is calculated based on industry-standard software and should be used as a general guide only. The information may vary depending on ingredient substitutions, cooking techniques, and individual serving sizes. It is the responsibility of the reader to ensure the accuracy and appropriateness of the nutritional information provided. Always consult a qualified healthcare provider for personalized medical or nutritional advice.
I love to bake, cook, exercise, and document all of the above. Nutrition is not low fat. It is not low calorie. It’s not feeling deprived or being hungry all the time. It’s nourishing your body with real, whole foods so that you are consistently satisfied and energized to live your life to the fullest! Read more…