This Premier Protein Iced Coffee Recipe is a convenient way to increase your daily protein intake without any extra effort. Simply add your shots of espresso to the prepared protein shake and serve over ice for an energy boost and delicious coffee.
Premier Protein shakes are a great way to start your day, providing a boost of protein and other essential nutrients to keep you energized and satisfied. If you’re looking for a new twist on your morning shake, try making a Premier Protein iced coffee shake.
This recipe is easy, delicious, and perfect for anyone looking for a protein-packed breakfast on-the-go.
This protein coffee drink is also called a proffee recipe, which means protein coffee. It’s typically a combination of coffee and protein powder and has gained popularity in the fitness community as a way to boost energy and support muscle recovery.
It usually involves mixing a serving of protein powder, such as plant-based or whey protein powder, with a cup of coffee to create a high-protein beverage.
Proffee is popular among people who are looking to support their fitness goals or who simply want to incorporate more protein into their diet.
By combining coffee and protein, proffee offers a convenient way to get the benefits of both in one drink. Coffee is known for its ability to provide a quick energy boost and enhance mental focus, while protein is essential for building and repairing muscle tissue.
Table of Contents
WHAT IS A PREMIER PROTEIN SHAKE?
A Premier Protein shake is a ready-to-drink beverage that is high in protein and low in sugar and fat. It is designed to be a convenient and nutritious option for people who are on-the-go or looking for a quick and easy way to supplement their diet with protein.
The shake is made with a blend of high-quality protein sources, including whey protein concentrate, whey protein isolate, and milk protein concentrate, which provide all of the essential amino acids needed for muscle growth and repair. Each Premier Protein shake contains between 20-30 grams of protein, depending on the flavor, as well as vitamins and minerals such as calcium, iron, and vitamin D.
The shakes are also low in calories and carbohydrates, making them a great option for people who are watching their calorie intake or following a low-carb diet.
Premier Protein shakes come in a variety of flavors, including vanilla, chocolate, strawberry, and banana. They are sold in individual bottles or in multi-packs, making them easy to grab and go or stock up on at home.
The shakes can be consumed as a standalone snack or used as a base for smoothies or other recipes.
Overall, Premier Protein shakes are a convenient and tasty way to boost your protein intake and support your fitness goals, whether you’re a fitness enthusiast, an athlete, or just looking for a nutritious snack.
INGREDIENTS YOU WILL NEED
You will need the following ingredients listed below to make the protein-packed coffee (the exact measurements and full recipe are in the printable recipe card at the bottom of this post):
- Premier Protein Shake – this bottled store-bought protein shake comes in different flavors, I like using the vanilla flavor.
- Cooled brewed coffee – you can use any type of coffee you like – cold brew coffee, French press, drip coffee, or espresso shots.
- Ice cubes
- Optional: sweetener or flavoring of your choice, splash of oat milk, sugar-free syrups, nut butter, caramel sauce, etc.
DIRECTIONS ON HOW TO MAKE THE PROTEIN COFFEE RECIPE
Brew your coffee and let it cool. Once your coffee is cooled, pour it into a blender (alternatively you can simply add the coffee over ice in a glass).
Add half the Premier Protein vanilla shake to the blender.
Optional: add sweetener or flavoring of your choice. You can use honey, agave, stevia, vanilla extract, cinnamon, or any other flavorings you like.
Blend together until smooth and frothy.
Pour your Premier Protein shake iced coffee into a glass or mason jar over ice and enjoy!
Optional: froth more of the shake in a separate glass and pour over the iced coffee.
TIPS AND TRICKS
- Use chilled coffee: It’s important to start with chilled coffee, as this will help to prevent your protein shake from becoming too thin or watery. You can either brew your hot coffee ahead of time and chill it in the fridge or use cold brew coffee.
- Use a high-quality blender: To ensure that your premier protein recipe is smooth and creamy, it’s important to use a high-quality blender that can effectively blend all of the ingredients together. A powerful blender will also help to create a frothy texture, similar to that of a traditional iced coffee from a coffee shop.
- Experiment with different flavors: Premier Protein shakes come in a variety of flavors, so don’t be afraid to experiment with different combinations to find your favorite. For example, you can try using the vanilla flavor for a classic iced coffee taste, or the chocolate flavor for a mocha-inspired drink.
- Add sweetener if desired: If you prefer your coffee to be sweeter, you can add a sweetener of your choice to the mixture. Some popular options include honey, agave nectar, or stevia.
- Use ice cubes to thicken the shake: If your shake is too thin or watery, try adding a few ice cubes to the blender. This will help to thicken the mixture and create a more satisfying texture.
- Garnish with toppings: To make your protein iced coffee feel more like a special treat, consider adding a fun topping such as whipped cream, chocolate shavings, or a sprinkle of cinnamon for a cinnamon roll flavor.
CAN I USE PREMIER PROTEIN POWDER INSTEAD?
Yes, you can use a scoop of protein powder and unsweetened almond milk as a replacement for the premier protein drink. This way you are still getting the sweetness from the protein powder without any added sugar.
This recipe is perfect for anyone who loves the taste of coffee and wants to add some extra protein to their morning routine. With just a few simple ingredients, you can create a delicious and healthy breakfast shake that will keep you fueled and satisfied all morning long.
Plus, it’s a great way to start your day with a caffeine kick and some extra protein to help you power through your day. So why not give this recipe a try and see how it can help you take your morning routine to the next level!
Other Caffeinated Beverages You May Like To Try!
- Biscoff Cookie Butter Latte
- Starbucks Cinnamon Dolce Latte Recipe
- Matcha Vanilla Latte Recipe
- Starbucks Sweet Cream Cold Foam
- Bulletproof Coffee For Intermittent Fasting
- 1 cup cold brew coffee
- 1/2 Vanilla Premier Protein Shake
- Brew your coffee and let it cool. Once your coffee is cooled, pour it into a glass over ice.
- Add half the Premier Protein vanilla shake.
- Optional: add sweetener or flavoring of your choice. You can use honey, agave, stevia, vanilla extract, cinnamon, flavored syrups or any other flavorings you like.
- Optional: froth more of the shake in a separate glass and pour over the iced coffee.
- Mix and enjoy!
You can use freshly made cold coffee or cold brew.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 180Total Fat: 9gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 12mgSodium: 218mgCarbohydrates: 3gFiber: 1gSugar: 2gProtein: 20g
The nutrition information provided is calculated based on industry-standard software and should be used as a general guide only. The information may vary depending on ingredient substitutions, cooking techniques, and individual serving sizes. It is the responsibility of the reader to ensure the accuracy and appropriateness of the nutritional information provided. Always consult a qualified healthcare provider for personalized medical or nutritional advice.
IF YOU TRIED THIS RECIPE PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT IN THE COMMENT SECTION AND STAR RATING. I LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOUR CREATIONS! YOU CAN PIN THIS RECIPE ON PINTEREST OR SHARE ON INSTAGRAM BY TAGGING @basicswithbails and #basicswithbails
I love to bake, cook, exercise, and document all of the above. Nutrition is not low fat. It is not low calorie. It’s not feeling deprived or being hungry all the time. It’s nourishing your body with real, whole foods so that you are consistently satisfied and energized to live your life to the fullest! Read more…