This 5 ingredient no bake biscoff cheesecake recipe is creamy, smooth, and incredibly delicious! Made with cream cheese, butter, Biscoff and a few other ingredients, this cheesecake recipe is a crowd pleaser at your next dinner party or bbq!
So you might be wondering, what the heck is lotus biscoff? Lotus Biscoff is a biscuit with a surprisingly crunchy bite and a unique taste that is loved all over the world.
Lotus is known for its speculoos biscuits and biscuit-based products. I have tried the cookies and well as the spread and both were truly life changing.
So I thought, why not combine both and create a lotus biscoff cheesecake. It has a crunchy Biscoff base, and a creamy cream cheese & Biscoff filling.
If you love cheesecake recipes you may also want to try my Healthy High Protein Strawberry Cheesecake Bites or my TikTok Cottage Cheese Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream.
This no-bake lotus cheesecake is so easy to prepare and looks like you’ve slaved in the kitchen for hours. You could even make it into mini cheesecakes in a muffin tin for special occasions or a family dinner!
Keep in mind, this is not your classic cheesecake recipe with lemon juice, heavy cream, cool whip and fresh berries. The main ingredients in this recipe are all biscoff related.
Table of Contents
INGREDIENTS YOU WILL NEED FOR THIS BISCOFF CHEESECAKE RECIPE
You will need the following ingredients listed below to make this no bake cheesecake recipe (the exact measurements are in the recipe card below):
- Lotus Biscoff cookies – these make up the graham cracker pie crust. Alternatively, you could use graham crackers or a pre-made graham cracker crust.
- Butter – can use vegan butter here to make this recipe vegan.
- Lotus Biscoff Spread – Lotus Biscoff Cookie Butter is the irresistible, spreadable treat made from Lotus Biscoff Cookies. You will love this sweet, European spread as it makes such a creamy filling.
- Full fat cream cheese – you can use regular cream cheese or vegan if desired to keep this recipe vegan!
- Powdered Sugar
HOW TO MAKE 5 INGREDIENT CHEESECAKE
How to make a biscuit base – using a food processor, crush up Biscoff cookies, then transfer them to a large bowl. Melt the butter in a microwave or in a pot on the stove.
Add the melted butter to the crumbs and mix well.
Grease an 8×8 baking pan and press the cookie crumb mixture into the base of the pan. Refrigerate while you get the filling ready.
In a stand electric mixer, or in a large mixing bowl with a hand mixer, add the Lotus Biscoff Spread. Then add the room temperature cream cheese and mix together well over medium speed.
Once fully combined, add in the icing sugar and combine over low speed, making sure to scrape the sides of the pan. Put the cheesecake filling onto the chilled crust and smooth down with a spatula.
Then pour melted Biscoff spread over the cheesecake filling and add a few crushed cookies around the edges of the cheesecake. Chill in the fridge for at least four hours, preferably overnight.
WHY THIS IS THE BEST 5 INGREDIENT NO BAKE CHEESECAKE
- can easily swap the biscoff cookies for graham cracker crumbs
- the recipe is no bake so the total time it takes to complete the recipe is very minimal
- it’s much better than the cheesecakes you can buy at the grocery store
- it freezes very well so you can make it ahead of time and pull some out when you’re craving a sweet treat
- the cream cheese mixture is very basic and there are very minimal ingredients
HOW TO STORE THIS DECADENT CHEESECAKE
This cookie butter cheesecake can be stored in the fridge for up to 5 days, but I highly doubt it will last that long! For best results, store it in an airtight container or tightly wrap the springform pan in plastic wrap when storing.
CAN I FREEZE THE NO-BAKE LOTUS CHEESECAKE?
Yes you can, wrap it up in plastic wrap, and aluminum foil to preserve it. It can stay frozen for up to 2 months, but is best eaten freshly made.
I kid you not, the no bake cheesecake filling is arguably better frozen than at room temperature. This is the perfect dessert for hot summer days when you don’t feel like turning the oven on.
IS THIS 5 INGREDIENT DESSERT VEGAN?
The best part about this dessert is that it can easily be made vegan with dairy free brands of cream cheese and butter. You could also add oreo pieces throughout this recipe for an oreo cheesecake recipe.
This 5 ingredient no bake cheesecake incorporates the delicious flavour of cookie butter in the batter as well as the crust. If you know someone who is a fan of cookie butter or Biscoff cookies, they will love this cheesecake!
I don’t mean to brag, but this is one of the best no bake dessert recipes. Once you make it and get others to try it, I know you will agree with me too!
Other Cheesecake-like Recipes You May Want To Try
- Blueberry Cheesecake Overnight Oats
- Pumpkin Pie Protein Cheesecake
- Strawberry Cheesecake Overnight Oats
- Lemon Cheesecake Overnight Oats
- Healthy Single Serving High Protein Cheesecake (Biscoff)
- 23 Biscoff cookies
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup + 1 tbsp Biscoff spread
- 2 blocks cream cheese, 500g total
- 1 cup icing sugar
- 3/4 cup Biscoff spread, melted
- 2 Biscoff cookies
For Biscuit Base
- Using a food processor, crush up the 23 Biscoff cookies, then transfer them to a bowl. Melt the butter in a microwave or in a pot on the stove. Add the butter to the crumbs and mix well.
- Grease an 8x8 baking pan and press the cookie crumb mixture into the base of the pan. Refrigerate while you get the filling ready.
For Cheesecake Filling
- In a stand mixer bowl, or in a medium size bowl with a hand mixer, add the Lotus Biscoff Spread. Then add the room temperature cream cheese and mix together well. Once fully combined, add in the icing sugar and mix again.
- Put the cheesecake filling onto the prepared base and smooth down with a spatula. Then pour melted Biscoff spread over the cheesecake filling and add a few crushed cookies around the edges of the cheesecake. Chill in the fridge for at least four hours, preferably overnight.
Can use vegan butter to keep recipe vegan.
Can use vegan cream cheese as well.
Serving Size:1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 392Total Fat: 25gSaturated Fat: 12gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 11gCholesterol: 39mgSodium: 267mgCarbohydrates: 39gFiber: 1gSugar: 23gProtein: 4g
The nutrition information provided is calculated based on industry-standard software and should be used as a general guide only. The information may vary depending on ingredient substitutions, cooking techniques, and individual serving sizes. It is the responsibility of the reader to ensure the accuracy and appropriateness of the nutritional information provided. Always consult a qualified healthcare provider for personalized medical or nutritional advice.
IF YOU TRIED THIS 5 INGREDIENT NO BAKE CHEESECAKE PLEASE LEAVE IT A COMMENT AND STAR RATING. I LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOUR CREATIONS! YOU CAN PIN THIS RECIPE ON PINTEREST OR SHARE ON INSTAGRAM BY TAGGING @basicswithbails and #basicswithbails
I love to bake, cook, exercise, and document all of the above. Nutrition is not low fat. It is not low calorie. It’s not feeling deprived or being hungry all the time. It’s nourishing your body with real, whole foods so that you are consistently satisfied and energized to live your life to the fullest! Read more…